Here are some reasons as to WHY you may feel motivated to join the Youth Council:
- The Youth Council provides you with a forum to voice your needs and gives you an opportunity to make a difference in Hope Youth and your community.
- We need a think tank of youth to come up with awesome ideas for other youth – who better to know what you want!
- The Youth Council is an awesome opportunity to build relationships with each other and the Hope Youth team.
- What a great chance to share your heart with other like-minded individuals who are also passionate about changing the world!
- The past can’t be changed, but together we can work toward a brighter future. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.
- This is going to be epic fun!
You are cordially invited to support Hope Youth in fundraising to get to Easter Camp this year! Register as a team or individually for our Quiz night to be hosted instead of the Edge service on Sunday the 14th April at 6pm in the Hope Hornby auditorium. representatives from all sites encouraged and friends and family welcome.
Cost is $10 per person or $50 for a team of 5.
Childcare is also available on the night. If you or your team will be needing this, please indicate names and ages on the registration form.
FAB CLUB is back again these holidays. It will be brighter, bigger, and louder as we learn and hear all about Easter.