Here are some reasons as to WHY you may feel motivated to join the Youth Council:
- The Youth Council provides you with a forum to voice your needs and gives you an opportunity to make a difference in Hope Youth and your community.
- We need a think tank of youth to come up with awesome ideas for other youth – who better to know what you want!
- The Youth Council is an awesome opportunity to build relationships with each other and the Hope Youth team.
- What a great chance to share your heart with other like-minded individuals who are also passionate about changing the world!
- The past can’t be changed, but together we can work toward a brighter future. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.
- This is going to be epic fun!
Bible Study and Worship for Women
Friday night we have guest speaker Vicki Trustrum who is an incredible woman of God and living by faith – speaking all over the world on the Fatherheart. On the Saturday we have Murray & Marie Brightwell – a gorgeous older couple sharing practically on what it feels like to live as a Son & Daughter. Book it in cause it’s going to be a wonderful time together!
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Last year was a great success of coming together for a family picnic, so we thought we would have another one! So, come along with your picnic set and enjoy the afternoon together with your church community!