Here are some reasons as to WHY you may feel motivated to join the Youth Council:
- The Youth Council provides you with a forum to voice your needs and gives you an opportunity to make a difference in Hope Youth and your community.
- We need a think tank of youth to come up with awesome ideas for other youth – who better to know what you want!
- The Youth Council is an awesome opportunity to build relationships with each other and the Hope Youth team.
- What a great chance to share your heart with other like-minded individuals who are also passionate about changing the world!
- The past can’t be changed, but together we can work toward a brighter future. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.
- This is going to be epic fun!
Thank you for your interest, but Carols in the Paddock is SOLD OUT. Please keep an eye out for other events from Hope Presbyterian. Merry Christmas!
Hope Rolleston is holding Carols in the Paddock this December which is a free family friendly event. Set yourself up on a blanket in the paddock with your family and enjoy some Christmas carols, a free bouncy castle, sausage sizzle and lolly scramble.
While the event is free, you will need a ticket to enter. Please register below. You will receive a confirmation email. Please present the email at the gate for entry to our event. Enjoy!
Our HOPE-wide Family Camp is coming up! Have fun while connecting with other Hope families!
Camp Gear List: A comprehensive list is available on the Woodend Camp website if you want more specifics, but please MAKE SURE YOU BRING:
Bedding:Sleeping bag /Blanket, Pillow & pillow case (these are not provided), Porta-cot/stretcher (if required)
Clothing: The weather may vary, so please bring good ‘all weather clothes’ and include…Waterproof jacket / raincoat, Sneakers/Covered shoes (necessary for activities), Toiletries, Torch and spare batteries, Towel and Togs (suggest one piece for girls) or board shorts and rash-vest (for beach/pool and water-slide), Sun hat/warm hat and sunblock/insect repellent, Medication, Your instruments/music if you want to have a jam, A quiet activity (books/puzzles etc), Bible/Journal, Some baking to share for suppers/morning and arvo teas, Other: highchair, pram or front/back pack. A GOOD SENSE OF FUN!!!! Most of our camp activities run rain or shine. Please come prepared for fun and adventure no matter what the weather.
Activities: Archery, air rifles, go karting, rock climbing, mini golf, surfing lessons, orienteering, swimming, water slide…and much more!
Cost: $60 per adult/ $50 per child (5 to 15 years)/ Under 4 free/ Maximum family charge of $250 (subsidies apply)
Accomodation Options: Small Family/Group Units, Powered sites for caravans/campers, Bunkrooms, Tenting
For more info, see www.woodendcamp.co.nz